V. Change the Sieves
Method One for Replacing the Sieves
Step one: Separate the turnbuckle and cover by unscrewing them, then replace the net.
Step two Fasten the upper and lower flame with multi-pincers at the edge of the frame.
Step three: Trim the outside net and remain about 2cm.
Step four: Reinstall the turnbuckle take away the pincers then fasten the screw.
Step five: Beat all round the turnbuckle equally by rubber hammer, then fasten the screw. The replacement is over.
Method Two For Replacing The Sieve
Step one: The same above-mentioned Step One;
Step two: Put the sub-screen on the main screen smoothly, and evenly press the metal circle. Not too tight to avoid damaging the sub-screen.
Step three: Crop the surplus net and install the sealing circle;
Step four and five: The same above-mentioned Step Four and Five
- When tightening the turnbuckle the lower one needs to be the first. And then tighten the upper one. Don’t in reverse order.
- Please wear protective gloves when you change the sieves.
WARNING: PLEASE CUT OFF THE POWER WHEN ANY CHECK OF THE MACHINE
X. Warranty description
Thank you for selecting our products. You will receive the following services:
- If there is no special agreement in the sales contract, Warranty period: one year from the machine delivery date. (Motor and main parts, not include the wearing parts)
- During the warranty period, it’s free service because of product quality problems caused by machine failure.
- The following conditions do not belong to the scope of free services, but we can offer a premium service.
[A] The damage caused by customer inappropriate preservation, maintenance, or usage.
[B] Repair or disassembly not by our staff.
[C] The warranty has expired.
[D] No labels or the labels have been obliterated.
- If the customer requires wearing parts, the supplier promise will be sold at a cost price.
- Other objections would be resolved after mutual consultation.
IX. Transport and storage
Do not turn over in the transport and storage of this machine, should not be stacked to prevent damage.